No.43 is a luxury bungalow with double glazing, central heating and off road parking for 2 cars.
Kitchen and Dining
*Dining table folds out
*Iron & ironing board
*Sauces, salt & pepper.
*3 seater settee
*2 highback armchairs
*Flat screen TV with Freeview & DVD player
*Large shower with rainfall shower head
*Free standing shower stool
wer roomwith wall mounted TV and Hairdryer
with wall mounted TV and Hairdryer
*Bed linen provided
*Towels provided (bring your our beach towels)
*PatioTable and chairs
*Buckets & Spades for the beach
June £560 4th -
3nights, 25th - 3, 4,or 7 nights
July 2nd Booked
July 9th £580
July 16th Booked
July 30th Booked
August 6th Booked
August 13th Booked
August 20th Booked
August 27th Booked
September 3rd Booked
September 10th Booked
September 17th 24th £600
October onwards £540
December 24th 31st £1000
Short breaks - subject to availability
Dec 24th, 31st £600
Due to the popularity of our award winning bungalows, early booking is
A £100 deposit is required and the balance is payable 8 weeks before your holiday commences.
Payment is by Cheque or Bank transfer.
If you prefer to discuss your
booking, I am more than happy to answer your queries or take booking reservations over the phone, 07765003106 or via email through the contact form below.
Access Statement for No.43
This access statement does not contain personal
opinions as to their suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer our guests.
No.43 is a bungalow of the 1970’s era, which has been
recently refurbished and now provides well-appointed self-catering facilities. It is a detached property, with a small, level garden.
The ground floor of No.43 consists of kitchen,
with a laminated floor. Lounge, with a carpeted floor. The entrance hallway has a laminated floor. The whole of the ground floor is level. The house sleeps up to 5 people in 3 bedrooms, all of which
are situated on the ground floor, and have carpeted floors The bathroom is situated on the ground floor, and has a laminated floor.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any
queries or require any assistance, please phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The nearest bus stop is on Hurdman
Way. The nearest train station is at Skegness, approximately 4 miles away.
- Taxi firms with accessible vehicles can be found at Ingoldmells and
Contact details are in the guest
- The nearest small shop is in Ingoldmells, approximately 0.5 miles.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- Upon arrival, you will find the key in a key safe near the back door; the combination to the
key safe will be supplied to you with your final balance payment conformation.
- Parking is available for 2 cars on a level, concrete driveway.
Entrance to Property
- The exterior front door of the house is 80cm /31.5ins wide.
- This front door leads directly into the hallway the floor covering of which is laminated,
with a small doormat immediately at the entrance.
- The kitchen is situated at the rear of the bungalow with step out of the rear door of
- The door of oven/grill drops down and the handle is 71cm/28ins above the floor. The door of
the smaller oven drops down and the handle is 44cm/17.5ins above the floor. The door of the larger oven drops down and is 71cm/28ins above the floor. The hob is 93 cm/36ins above the
- The worktop and sink are 91.5 cm/36ins above the floor.
- The washer, fitted under the work surface, is of standard size.
- A Fridge/freezer is provided. The height of the freezer from the floor to its highest point
- A table is situated in the kitchen; it is 64cm/25ins from floor to the lowest point of table
(under space) and is 79cm/36ins high. There is free space all around the table although it can be lenthened to provide extra access space if required.
- There are 6 upright chairs with no arms or cushions.
- Glasses and kitchen utensils can be moved from wall cupboards to lower cupboards, if
required, please request this when booking.
- The kitchen area is evenly lit, with 3 ceiling lights, 1 under unit light and 1 over cooker
- Flooring is laminated
- The lounge is accessed from the hallway, with level entry.
- The door opening to the lounge is 74cm/29ins wide.
- The lounge has 1 sofa, seating 3 guests, and 2-lounge chairs.
- Furniture can be moved.
- There is a wide screened digital television with remote control, subtitles and a DVD player
with remote control.
- Lighting is natural daylight by day and by night there is a ceiling light, and a table
- A electric fire is situated here, with a smoke/carbon monoxide alarm
- The flooring is carpeted.
Thereis a wooden floor in the hallway
with a coat rail.
- There is one bedroom with a double bed, one bedroom with twin beds that link together to make
a king-sized bed and one bedroom with a single bed.
- The floor covering to the bedrooms is short pile carpet
- Lighting is natural daylight and at night overhead lighting is provided. There are bedside
lamps by each bed. the doors to the bedrooms are 74cm/29ins wide.
- The height of the double bed from the top of the mattress to the floor is 59cm/23ins. The
height of the single bed from the top of the mattress to the floor is 74 cm/29ins.
- The bathroom is accessed from the hallway.
- Door opening is 74cm/29ins wide.
- The floor is tiled
- Toilet is 41cm/16ins high.
- Washbasin is 79cm/31ins high.
- The shower cabinet is 1400mm. A non-slip bath mat is provided.
- The bathroom is lit with overhead lights.
- There is small paved patio area to the side of the house along the garagae
- There is a smaller patio area to the rear of the house. A paved path joins the two patio
- The garden area is level and predominantly grass.
- Additional Information
- The mobile phone reception is adequate.
- Detailed information on the nearest hospital facilities and Doctor’s surgeries can be found
in the welcome folder.
Address: 43 Hurdman Way Ingoldmells
Skegness. PE25 1HN
Owners telephone: 07765003106
Owner’s Email: email@example.com