No.37 is a luxury bungalow with double glazing, central heating and off road parking for 2 cars.
Kitchen and Dining
*Dining table folds out
*Iron & ironing board
*Sauces, salt & pepper.
*3 seater settee
*Flat screen TV with Freeview & DVD player
*Standard shower cabinet
wer roomwith wall mounted TV and Hairdryer
with wall mounted TV and Hairdryer
*Bed linen provided
*Towels provided (bring your our beach towels)
*PatioTable and chairs
*Buckets & Spades for the beach
April £475 (9th
May £520 7th 14th
July 2nd Booked
July 9th Booked
July 16th Booked
July 23rd £700
July 30th Booked
August 6th Booked
August 20th Booked
August 27th £700
September 3rd 3rd 10th weekend only
September 10th £600
September 17th 24th £600
October onwards £540
December 24th 31st £1000
Short breaks - subject to availability
Dec 24th, 31st £600
Due to the popularity of our award winning bungalows, early booking is
A £100 deposit is required and the balance is
payable 8 weeks before your holiday commences.
Payment is by Cheque or Bank transfer.
If you prefer to discuss your booking, I am
more than happy to answer your queries or take booking reservations over the phone, 07765003106 or via email through the contact form below.
Access Statement for
This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to their suitability for those with access needs, but aims to
accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer our guests.
No.37 is a bungalow of the 1970’s era, which has been recently refurbished and now provides well-appointed self-catering
facilities. It is a detached property, with a large, level garden.
No.37 consists of kitchen, with a tiled floor. Garden room, with a tiled floor. Lounge, with a carpeted floor. The entrance
hallway, has a carpeted floor. The whole of the ground floor is level. The house sleeps up to 5 people in 3 bedrooms, all of which are situated on the ground floor, and have carpeted floors The
bathroom and the shower room are situated on the ground floor, and has a tiled floor.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance, please phone or or
The nearest bus stop is on Hurdman Way. The nearest train station is at Skegness,
approximately 4 miles away.
- Taxi firms with accessible vehicles can be found at Ingoldmells and Skegness
- Contact details are in the guest information file.
- The nearest small shop is in Ingoldmells, approximately 1/2 mile.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- Upon arrival, the keys will be located in a key safe. The combination will be sent to you with after your final holiday payment.
- Parking is available for 2 cars on a level, concrete driveway.
Entrance to Property
- The exterior front door of the house is 76cm /30ins wide.
- An exterior light is adjacent to this front door.
- This front door leads directly into the hallway the floor covering of which is carpeted, with a doormat immediately at the entrance.
- The kitchen is situated at the rear of the bungalow with level access from the hallway Double glazed sliding patio door, into the garden room at the oppisite end.
Aperture of the patio door is 113cm/26 ins. Step entry is 15cm/8in high and 8cm/3ins deep
- The door of oven grill drops down and the handle is 71cm/28ins above the floor. The hob is 90 cm/35.5ins above the floor.
- The worktop and sink are 91.5 cm/36ins above the floor.
- The washer, fitted under the work surface, is of standard size.
- A Fridge and freezer are provided and are of standard size.
- A table is situated in the garden room; it is 64cm/25ins from floor to the lowest point of table (under space) and is 79cm/36ins high. The table can be shortened
to provide extra access space if required.
- There are 6 upright chairs with no arms or cushions.
- There is a radio
- Glasses and kitchen utensils can be moved from wall cupboards to lower cupboards, if required, please request this when booking.
- The kitchen area is evenly lit, with 1 ceiling light, and 1 over cooker light.
- Flooring is tiled.
- The garden room is accessed from the kitchen, with step entry. The aperture is 113cm/26ins wide.
- The floor is tiled.
- The lounge has 1 sofa, seating 2 guests, and 2 chairs, The furniture is moveable.
- The room is well lit during the daytime, evening by 1 wall light,
- The patio doors lead to the garden, paved pathway.
- The lounge is accessed from the hallway, with level entry.
- The door opening to the lounge is 71cm/28ins wide.
- The lounge has 1 sofa, seating 3 guests, and 1 lounge chair together with a foot rest.
- Furniture can be moved.
- There is a wide screened digital television with remote control, subtitles and a DVD player with remote control.
- Lighting is natural daylight by day and by night there is 1 ceiling light, 2 table lamp.
- A gas fire is situated here, with a smoke/carbon monoxide alarm fitted.
- The flooring is carpeted.
- There is one bedroom with a double bed, one bedroom with twin beds that link together to make a king sized bed and one bedroom with a single bed.
- The floor covering to the bedrooms is short pile carpet
- Lighting is natural daylight and at night overhead lighting is provided. Bedside lamps are available by each bed.
- The doors to the bedrooms, are74cm/29ins wide.
- The height of the double bed from the top of the mattress to the floor is 59cm/23ins. The height of the single bed from the top of the mattress to the floor
- The bathroom is accessed from the hallway.
- Door opening is 74cm/29ins wide.
- The floor is tiled
- Toilet is 40cm/6ins high.
- Washbasin is 83cm/32.5ins high.
- The bath has a seperate hot tap and cold tap. A non-slip bath mat is provided.
- The bathroom is lit with overhead lights.
- Door opening is74cm/29ins wide.
- A low entry shower tray is provided, which has a step of 4cm/1.5ins in height.
- The aperture to the shower is 52cm/20.5ins wide.
- There is paved patio area to the side of the garden room, Patio table, outdoor chairs available on the patio.
- The garden area is level and predominantly grass.
- Detailed information on the nearest hospital facilities and Doctor’s surgeries can be found in the welcome folder.
Address: 37 Hurdman Way Ingoldmells Skegness. PE25 1HN
Owners telephone: 07765003106
Owner’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org