Access Statement for 43 Hurdman Way Ingoldmells
This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to their suitability for those with access needs, but aims to
accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer our guests.
43 Hurdman Way is a bungalow of the 1970’s era, which has been recently refurbished and now provides well-appointed
self-catering facilities. It is a detached property, with a small, level garden.
The ground floor of 43 Hurdman Way consists of kitchen, with a laminated floor. Lounge, with a carpeted floor. The
entrance hallway has a laminated floor. The whole of the ground floor is level. The house sleeps up to 5 people in 3 bedrooms, all of which are situated on the ground floor, and have carpeted floors
The bathroom is situated on the ground floor, and has a laminated floor.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance, please phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nearest bus stop is on Hurdman Way. · The nearest train station is at Skegness, approximately 4 miles away.
- Taxi firms with accessible vehicles can be found at Ingoldmells and Skegness
Contact details are in the guest information file.
- The nearest small shop is in Ingoldmells, approximately 0.5 miles.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- Upon arrival, you will find the key in a key safe near the back door; the combination to the key safe will be supplied
to you with your final balance payment conformation.
- Parking is available for 2 cars on a level, concrete driveway.
Entrance to Property
- The exterior front door of the house is 80cm /31.5ins wide.
- This front door leads directly into the hallway the floor covering of which is laminated, with a small doormat
immediately at the entrance.
- The kitchen is situated at the rear of the bungalow with step out of the rear door of 23cm
- The door of oven/grill drops down and the handle is 71cm/28ins above the floor. The door of the smaller oven drops down
and the handle is 44cm/17.5ins above the floor. The door of the larger oven drops down and is 71cm/28ins above the floor. The hob is 93 cm/36ins above the floor.
- · The worktop and sink are 91.5 cm/36ins above the floor.
- · The washer, fitted under the work surface, is of standard
- · A Fridge/freezer is provided. The height of the freezer from the floor to
its highest point is 143cm/49ins.
- · A table is situated in the kitchen; it is 64cm/25ins from floor to the
lowest point of table (under space) and is 79cm/36ins high. There is free space all around the table although it can be lengthened to provide extra access space if required.
- · There are 6 upright chairs with no arms or cushions.
- · Glasses and kitchen utensils can be moved from wall cupboards to lower
cupboards, if required, please request this when booking.
- · The kitchen area is evenly lit, with 3 ceiling lights, 1 under unit light
and 1 over cooker light.
- · Flooring is laminated
- · The lounge is accessed from the hallway, with level
- · The door opening to the lounge is 74cm/29ins wide.
- · The lounge has 1 sofa, seating 3 guests, and 2-lounge chair together with a
- · Furniture can be moved.
- · There is a wide screened digital television with remote control, subtitles
and a DVD player with remote control.
- · Lighting is natural daylight by day and by night there are 3 ceiling lights,
3 wall lights and a table lamp.
- · A gas fire is situated here, with a smoke/carbon monoxide alarm
- · The flooring is carpeted.
- · There is one bedroom with a double bed, one bedroom with twin beds that link
together to make a king-sized bed and one bedroom with a single bed.
- · The floor covering to the bedrooms is short pile carpet
- · Lighting is natural daylight and at night overhead lighting is provided.
lamps are available by each bed. ·
The doors to the bedrooms,
are74cm/29ins wide. · The height of the double bed from the top of the mattress to the floor is
59cm/23ins. The height of the single bed from the top of the mattress to
floor is 74cm/29ins.
- · The bathroom is accessed from the hallway.
- · Door opening is 74cm/29ins wide.
- · The floor is tiled
- · Toilet is 41cm/16ins high.
- · Washbasin is 79cm/31ins high.
- · The shower is in a 1400mm cabinet with sliding door with over head shower. A
non-slip bath mat is provided.
- · The bathroom is lit with overhead lights.
- · There is small paved patio area to the side of the house along the garagae
- · There is a smaller patio area to the rear of the house. A paved path joins
the two patio areas.
- · The garden area is level and predominantly grass.
- Additional Information
- · The mobile phone reception is adequate.
- · Detailed information on the nearest hospital facilities and Doctor’s
surgeries can be found in the welcome folder.
Address: 43 Hurdman Way Ingoldmells Skegness. PE25 1HN
Owners telephone: 07765003106
Owner’s Email: email@example.com
Face Book Number 37 Ingoldmells